Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

And repeat again

I am finally down to the last four double nine patches.  I am still bored.  It is so repetitive and I am still so imprecise.  I've had to unpick quite a few times.  You would think that by now I would have it down pat.  No.

The original plan was to do 7 * 7 double nine patches on point, but I've revised it down to 6 * 7.  I think that's all I can actually quilt and it will end up being slightly over queen size in the end.  So, to join the double nine patches to more white squares.  Does that make it a triple nine patch?  Did I mention I was bored?

 Hopefully the wool batting will arrive this week and I can ponder how to quilt this creature.  Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read any comments you might wish to leave and try to email everyone who comments. I don't normally reply on the comment page :)