Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

York quilt museum and another hexi

I had a bad migraine when I woke up, but continued sightseeing with dh.  I found that there was a quilt museum in York and we duly toddled off on that general direction.  Dh went to the pub nearby for a York ale, while I paid my six pounds for the museum entry. 
I was disappointed.  There was a display of one quilters work over the years which were essentially contemporary art quilts with mostly straight line quilting, which I wasn't really interested in, and a small room with whole cloth quilts.  That took my attention for a little while.   The attached shop didn't have much on offer either
never mind.  I started and finished another hexi today, apart from the white hexi borders.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read any comments you might wish to leave and try to email everyone who comments. I don't normally reply on the comment page :)