Pages

Monday 12 November 2012

Grandmother's flower garden quilt progress

I haven't posted for a while as dh has been unwell with a gastric problem and I've been the driver from Serbia, through Romania and Hungary.  Most of our time in Hungary was spent with dh in bed or organising a doctor, so not much sightseeing in Szeged or Pecs.  I finished the final flower and half flowers then started to join them.  We've had two nights in Zagreb and are off to Maribor, Slovenia in the morning.  Here is my progress so far.  With a three hour train trip tomorrow, I should be able to join a few more flowers.  What will I do if I finish sewing before we get home?

Sorry about the grainy photos - I have to take them with my phone to get them up on the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read any comments you might wish to leave and try to email everyone who comments. I don't normally reply on the comment page :)