Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2012

GMFG update

I'm busy back at work and trying to complete the Dresden plates quilt before Christmas - I don't think that is going to happen.

Since arriving home, I've sewn all the white hexis around the full perimeter of the GMFG quilt and have been sewing the half flowers for the last row. I'm now joining the last row together, before I can attach it to the rest of the quilt. As all my hand sewing is only happening on the train to work and back, my progress is slow. I live too close to town as its only a 10 minute trip!

Here is a photo of my current progress. The colours are much truer now that I can upload photos from my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read any comments you might wish to leave and try to email everyone who comments. I don't normally reply on the comment page :)