Pages

Saturday 8 December 2012

My new toy!

Today I finally bit the bullet and bought a new sewing machine - a Janome 8200.  It was the only one of that model at the store and I gave it a bit of a trial run there.  The woman at the store was more interested in showing me what it could do, but did let me play a bit.  I'm not happy with the button holes she made, but I'm not sure if she had everything engaged.  Hopefully when I play around with it, using the manual, I'll get better results.

The machine is huge!  I'm going to have to rebuild my table if I want to use it on a level surface.  Here is a picture of it (accessories all out) next to my old machine!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read any comments you might wish to leave and try to email everyone who comments. I don't normally reply on the comment page :)