Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

Oh no! Not another!

I have too many WIPs. Last week I finished two flimsies and still haven't basted them, never mind quilted them. No progress on the tone it down QAL. But..... I have started a new quilt.

 

Hexis. One inch hexis, sewn with a running stitch, as EPP does not appeal to me. I've started with a central fussy cut single petal flower and each centre expands to become the petals of the next flower. There will be approximately 365 flowers and I only have enough different fabrics for about 175 flowers. Looks like I'm going to have to have repeats. There is no way I can afford fabric for another 180 different flowers.

Linking up with:

http://www.conniekresin.com/2014/03/linky-tuesday_11.html

1 comment:

Hello. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to read any comments you might wish to leave and try to email everyone who comments. I don't normally reply on the comment page :)